• Email Updates

    Enter your email and click Subscribe to receive email alerts on issues affecting you.


Help With A Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 4th Congressional District of Utah can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, please fill out the forms below and fax or mail them to my Utah office. As always, feel free to call my office at 801-486-1236 if you have any specific questions.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

If your problem falls under one of the following areas, you may also be able to find assistance on my FAQ question page:
Veterans Affairs
Passports/Foreign Travel
Social Security
Internet and Credit Card Fraud
Small Business